Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About me.

My name is Wes Bailey. I am a senior and graduating in December. I currently work for Frost Bank, and upon graduation plan on staying there, but moving to the corporate finance side.

I am originally from Burleson, Texas which is 15 minutes south of Fort Worth on I35. A lot of people recognize Burleson as the home of Kelly Clarkson or Babe's Chicken. I lived there all my life and graduated from Burleson High School in 2005.

After high school I went to TCC aka Tarrant County College to knock out some of my basics and save a little money. I transferred to TCU in 2007. During high school and the beginning of college I worked for Bailey's Feed Hardware and Automotive. It was basically a local hardware store owned by my father in Mansfield. I also worked for a friends tan salon in Crowley, and Home Depot Landscape Supply in Fort Worth which was obviously a division of Home Depot that is no longer around.

I have never been a reader especially when it comes to fiction. I read the newspaper and sometimes magazines, but that is usually as much as it gets. All of the text books I have to read for all my classes over the years have exhausted any desire to read for fun. I do not know anything about Gothic literature. I am interested to see hidden meaning and understand the current events in which the books were written.

To Mrs. Lynda Davis. I have read and agree to the terms in the syllabus.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wes. Yes, being made to read takes the fun out of it. Hopefully you can find some enjoyments--no reason school has to be painful (grin). I totally support the TCC choice--very wise and you saved loads of dollars. Glad to have you in the class. LD

    ReplyDelete